A Wrigley Field bar and restaurant focused on the local craft beer experience, Lucky Dorr offers guests the chance to hear the roar of the ballpark, enjoy a favorite concert from 20 feet outside the friendly confines, or celebrate next to an iconic institution.
Designed around vintage ballpark elements, Lucky Dorr pays homage to a bygone era, celebrating classic stadium snacks, Chicago brews and draft cocktails. The extensive beer menu features rotating taps exclusively available at Lucky Dorr. A brick-lined patio and the historic Caretaker’s Way offer outdoor gathering space for additional guests to eat, drink and mingle.
• Interior with Patio – 60 (standing)
• Interior, Patio and Caretaker’s Way – up to 200 (seated) or 400 (standing)
We offer three levels of food & beverage packages. Beverages include exclusive craft brews and draft cocktails. Please inquire for more details.
• Menus served reception, buffet or family style
• Exclusive Craft Brews | Draft Cocktails
• The only craft beer bar and event venue next to Wrigley Field.
The 20 taps include rotating collaboration brews from Begyle, Noon Whistle, Moody Tongue, Whiner, Maplewood, Half Acre, Pipeworks, Lo Rez, Lake Effect, Illuminated Brew Works, Blue Nose, Alarmist and two cider offerings. Guests can also enjoy four classic kegged cocktails.